A publication that provoked the wrath of Internet users, shocked that the sequences shot on the Bridge of Westminster have been preserved.
The video which also stars Drake and Lil Wayne, was released on Wednesday - less than a month after the Westminster terror attacks took place.
Nicki Minaj is facing criticism for failing to cut scenes of London's Westminster Bridge from her new No Frauds video following the city's terror attack last month (Mar17).
A source had told The Sun newspaper that the Westminster footage wouldn't make the final cut because it was considered "in bad taste", reports mirror.co.uk.
Amber Alert Issued for Two Children out of Oklahoma
The Tulsa County Sheriff's Office said in a tweet that the mother was taken into custody. The children were in good condition, the Delaware County Sheriff's Office said.
"I thought Nicki was editing out those shots of Westminster bridge", one user tweeted.
The royal vid followed a jewel-encrusted Minaj dancing and grunting her way through scenic spots around London - including one shot on the Westminster Bridge.
The US rapper filmed No Frauds the day before Khalid Masood killed four people on the bridge before stabbing police officer Keith Palmer. Some have expressed their disappointment that no one on the video's creative team decided it best to leave the potentially triggering portions out, especially so soon after the attacks. "Sending my condolences to the victims' families".